Customer Care ManagerAPPLY
IRALOGIX is changing the way people save for retirement by providing high-quality technology-driven improvements to the Retirement and IRA industry overall. As a rapidly growing leader in the financial services world, IRALOGIX offers a groundbreaking approach to helping people save for retirement while helping institutional IRA, 401(k), Advisors, and investment providers, grow their businesses and provide high-quality products and services to all, regardless of account size, and we do it with exceptional Customer Service from the start. If you are a positive, caring, outgoing Customer Service professional who enjoys a fast-paced team environment, and wants to help us continue to expand something exceptional, we want to meet you.
As a CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER, you’ll grow, nurture, and lead a team providing top-tier service to our customers. As a leader, you will be responsible for driving a positive and helpful culture through a combination of technical resources and strong people skills. This position is highly visible and you will be interacting with all areas of the business.
Key responsibilities for this position include the following:
• Ability to strengthen and maintain a positive, empathetic, and caring, approach to all our customers.
• Manage and grow your Customer Care team to excel at what they do, and how they do it.
• Identify and implement advanced technology solutions to help your team scale while providing exceptional service.
• Develop, track, and report key performance measurements to senior management and Customer Care overall.
• Work with our sales team to help institutional clients understand what makes our team uniquely capable.
• Collaborate with internal and external clients as well as our Operations team to resolve client needs quickly.
Skills and Experience
Key skills and experience for this position include the following:
• Positive attitude, easy-going sense of humor, and a sense of urgency.
• Customer Care experience in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Superior leadership, empathy, interpersonal, communication skills, and professionalism.
• Strong work ethic, with a constant desire to guide and assist others.
• A conversational level Spanish language capability is a plus.
• Desire to grow, learn, and embrace positive change.
• Must be US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or eligible to work in the US permanently.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 5 years experience in a Customer Service leadership role.
• Past experience managing and contributing to a high-quality, successful team.
• Proficiency in Office 365, Zendesk, and SharePoint.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA or Fort Lauderdale, FL
Submissions: Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org