Customer Care RepresentativeAPPLY
IRALOGIX is changing the way people save for retirement by providing high-quality technology-driven improvements to the Retirement and IRA industry overall. As a rapidly growing leader in the financial services world, IRALOGIX offers a groundbreaking approach to helping people save for retirement while helping institutional IRA, 401(k), Advisors, and investment providers, grow their businesses and provide high-quality products and services to all, regardless of account size, and we do it with exceptional Customer Service from the start. If you are a positive, caring, outgoing Customer Service professional who enjoys a fast-paced team environment, and wants to help us continue to expand something exceptional, we want to meet you.
As a CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE, you strive to provide each customer with a positive, accurate, and engaging experience, as well as address their needs in a prompt, friendly and professional manner. High-Quality Customer Care Representatives should be passionate about helping us build long-lasting customer relationships while having fun along the way. You will be working in direct contact with customers and in tandem with other service departments in order to help deliver an excellent customer service experience.
This position will report to the Customer Care Manager.
The essential responsibilities and duties for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide service support (i.e. assistance with the customer account and/or software-related questions/concerns) to both current and potential retirement investment customers.
• Manage phone calls, live chats, and e-mail interactions with customers.
• Service customers through our internal customer support and management systems.
• Interaction with other departments and operations relative to customer service resolution.
• Deliver an above and beyond customer experience.
• Demonstrate high levels of integrity, empathy, and personal responsibility.
Desired Skills and Experience
The essential skills and experience for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Strong computer skills including experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, and customer management solutions.
• Superior communication, listening, and writing skills [Spanish fluency is a plus, but not required.]
• Demonstrate past experience of being part of a successful team.
• Problem solver with exhibited results.
• Strong work ethic, and exhibited desire and ability to help others.
• Positive attitude and sense of humor.
• Must be US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or eligible to work in the US permanently.
• High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Availability to work within hours of operation: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM (EST) Monday – Friday [Shifts will vary depending on circumstances.]
Location: Pittsburgh, PA or Fort Lauderdale, FL
Submissions: Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org