Customer Care RepresentativeAPPLY
IRALOGIX is a tech-fueled B2B IRA services firm which is revolutionizing the industry approach to record keeping. Through
scalability, we empower client companies to provide broader access to the best retirement services possible. While democratizing
through simplicity, we significantly lower administration costs and increase efficiency far beyond industry expectations.
As a CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE you strive to provide each customer with a positive, accurate and engaging experience,
as well as address their needs in a prompt, friendly and professional manner. High Quality Customer Care Representatives should be
passionate about helping us build long-lasting customer relationships while having fun along the way. You will be working in direct
contact with customers and in tandem with other service departments in order to help deliver an excellent customer service
This position will report to the Customer Care Manager.
The essential responsibilities and duties for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide service support (i.e. assistance with customer account and/or software related questions/concerns) to both current
and potential retirement investment customers.
• Manage phone calls, live chats and e-mail interactions with customers.
• Service customers through our internal customer support and management systems.
• Interaction with other departments and operations relative to customer service resolution.
• Deliver an above and beyond customer experience.
• Demonstrate high levels of integrity, empathy and personal responsibility.
Desired Skills and Experience
The essential skills and experience for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Strong computer skills including experience with the Microsoft Office suite, and customer management solutions.
• Superior communication, listening, and writing skills [Spanish fluency is a plus, but not required.]
• Demonstrate past experience of being part of a successful team.
• Problem solver with exhibited results.
• Strong work ethic, and exhibited desire and ability to help others.
• Positive attitude and sense of humor.
• Must be US Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible to work in the US permanently.
• High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Availability to work within hours of operation: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM (EST) Monday – Friday [Shifts will vary depending on
Please send resume to: email@example.com